Attn electrical gurus, ground strap issues

Alright so I'm working on all the electrical business and I've hit a
couple of problems. There are a bolts on the back of the alternator where
it looks appropriate to attach the new ground strap, but these don't have
nuts on them. Should I just buy one? Anybody know the size? Next, where do
the ground wires go exactly onto the body and transmission? I didn't see
precisely in Bentley and I'm losing the wires in the enigine bay. Finally,
I did all the fuses, should I also pull the relays and spray them
too? This is an 88 16v by the way. Even the little bit that I've done
seems to make a difference.

TIA
Blake