Parting Out 16V

ok folks,

i posted this just before i left on vacation last week.  i am now back and
plan on taking things apart this weekend.  i already replied to those that
cc'd my other email but have not heard back from some of them. everything is
pretty much available.  anyway, the motor runs strong. the tranny is good w/
no grinding noise.  he tranny is good w/ no grinding noise.  2-way sunroof.
4-pt lower stress bar.

i only need the the shell.  everything else is up for grabs.  motor runs
strong.  no noise on the tranny.  i'll have both checked before i part it out
in case any of you want's to do a complete 16v conversion.  brakes available
but w/o the master cylinder.  has 2-way sunroof.  rear seats ok.  pass needs
cleaning.  driver suffered the most.  cracked dash.  140mph speedo. email me
w/ ur needs and a reasonable offer.  i'm in los angeles ca 90057

mike