Re: Tech - JH Firing Order

To all respondants (damn thats a big word), thanks for the info.

I went out last night and looked and thats how I have the firing order, then
ran a fuel delivery test and it met the Bentley specs.
Rehecked the following
Coil - Resistance good
Crank to Cam Alignment good (new belt)
Thermotime switch - good (New)
CPR - resistance good
Thermoswitch - resistance good (New)
Engine Timing - dead nut
Injector Pattern - Perfect (new injectors)
CSV - pattern good (no dripping)
AAV- closes when warm
Intake boots - no cracks or tears
No other vacumm leaks
Air Meter plate no binding and adjust is correct
Vacuum advance on new rebuilt distributor not hold vacuum (would explain the
shift indicator not working) - I am taking this back to the parts store
later to today and have them replace it.

Is it possible for the vacuum advance not working cause the engine to
hesitate under a load?

I'll let you know the results when I stab the new distributor, any other
thoughts. If anyone is in Texas and thinks they can fix it let me know, I
keep a keg of Shiner Blonde on tap and a bottle of Crown Royal on can on
hand.

Brian
88 16v
86 8v (still kicking my ass, waiting on new distributor)