ATTN: EURO LISTERS! HELP! AUDI PAINT CODE NEEDED!! Berry Pearl Effect!

I am in the process of having my '96 GTI VR6 painted,  and I need a paint
code for an Audi A4 Avant (I think). I believe it is a 2000/2001 color. It
is Audi Berry Pearl Effect. It was offered in the UK, though. The color is
not offered in the US, and the local dealers have been unable to find it. My
painter is waiting, and my car wants it's new color, so please HELP!