Re: Speakers

What about replacement speakers for the door pocket ones on Mk1s??  Any
good choices out there?

Eric

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Daniel Brideau wrote:

> I put Blaupunkt 4X6 in mine.  They have two versions, I have the cheaper in the
> front, and the slightly more expensive ones in the rear.  I had to trim the back
> side of the speaker grille for a good fit in the front.
>
> I prefer the sound of the rear ones (they cost more, of course they sound
> better!)
>
> I'm also a fan of using OEM sort of things..
>
> Dan Brideau
> http://www.type53.com/

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox