Re: Now ain't THAT cool!!

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:15:32 -0700 (PDT) Cheapass Ron <rapieper@yahoo.com>
writes:

>smiling at me, is a bottle of Crown Royal, ostensibly
>for my meager efforts.  Woooohoooo!!  (CR! my fave!)
>Ain't that COOL???  What a nice gesture...not
>necessary at all.  But thanks a lot! (would love to
>help you anytime!!)  What a great payoff!!  What a
>great lister!!

I helped a jerkoff in Utah (who is moving today so he cant respond to
this post. HAHA!) find a fresh 325is and got nadda. I expected 10%, would
of settled for 2% but got nadda in a really big bottle except there was
NO BOTTLE.
Ive also done other errands for people and got nadda for it. Not that I
expect anything. Just the same, its cool when people show their
appreciation. You got WAY overpaid for your services I want you to know.
Me thinks you should share that bottle YO!!
SHARE DAMN YOU!!  :)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!