Now ain't THAT cool!!

Some history...

A few weeks before Cincy, new lister Bob Edwards
(posts as "Bob") posted a link to an '87 16V here in
Cincy...  So, I make a few calls and convince the
seller that I should get the privilege find her a
buyer (Bob).  Later, I jump into the car, grab Daun
along the way, and have a gander.  The car was as
advertised, Daun snapped a few digi-pics, and we fired
them to Bob with our thumbs-up.

After I sidestepped a two-buyer-one car issue, Bob
busses out from St. Louis, gets the car, spends a few
hours at Dauns' with his new black beauty, and heads
home.  (Sorry I couldn't spend more time wit' ya).

And today, a box arrives...mysteriously...I open
carefully, unwrap yards of bubble wrap...and there,
smiling at me, is a bottle of Crown Royal, ostensibly
for my meager efforts.  Woooohoooo!!  (CR! my fave!)

Ain't that COOL???  What a nice gesture...not
necessary at all.  But thanks a lot! (would love to
help you anytime!!)  What a great payoff!!  What a
great lister!!

Ron
on Crown Royal!!

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

"One....two....one...two...three..."
-Lynyrd Skynyrd