Re: The Cheapass Swaybar! (finally)

Hi All,
Here's my friends comments on the "bar" that was on his '77.  Unfortunately this is all he can remember about it.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner

Sorry Dick to get back to you so late.  I usually check my work E-mail more
often.

You're correct about the 2 bolts on each side.  The swaybar was a flat
rectangle piece of steel that weigh approx. 3-5 lbs.
I think it was steel and it was kind of yellowish color like gold.  I can't
remember who made it.

-ray-

PS. looking forward to the bike trip.

SailingFC@aol.com on 07/06/2001 05:56:19 PM