Re: (was: Ignition coil) now Nology wires and amp

The Scirocco 16v I just put together, AGAIN, has the Nology wires and
amp. Just before I read this post below, I was gonna ask if someone could
give proof positive that there is indeed an advantage over a properly
working, ie. coil with good power, stock system. I would really like to
see dyno proof for our applications. I've NEVER understood the wires with
the "give the spark a path of lesser resistance" grounding straps but
maybe I'm missing something.

I'm ready to get my learn on,
Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!