RE: Ground clearance

Check out BSI racing for springs.... I think they sell Eibachs in varying
rates for $50 each.

Then you can hook up with ground control or any of the other coilover folks
(search the web) for the sleeves and collars and hats.

Trim the perch off the stock strut can and weld up a perch according to the
specs,  I have the Ground Control spec sheet on how to do this if you need
it.

Ground Controls run $400 for the setup, but if you search e-bay you see
lotsa no-name coilovers with unknown springs for around $150.

Good luck

Brian H