From: Gary Huff <scirocco86@home.com>
To: "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com>
CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Getting More HP
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:07:03 -0500

Yeah, what is the deal with Honda boys getting chicks? And I see pretty hot
honda girls driving around all the time... it's such a shame, I wish I could
find a good VW chick that wasn't spoiled and driving an A4 of some sort her
parents bought her. Then again, most of the honda crew around here is pretty
seedy/strange, not the kind of chicks i'd like to get mixed up with :(
Peace,
	-Gary Huff

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 07:25:59AM -0400, Scott F. Williams wrote:
 > You'll never hit 200hp without some sort of enhanced aspiration. The
recipe
 > for 170hp is hot cams (268deg), chip or other enrichment, 2L
displacement,
 > ported/polished head. The stock 1.8l head is not going to do it for you.
 > 50mm intake will help you hit the hp figure, too. However, it will erode
 > some of your torque.
 >
 > Are you sure you're not trying to duplicate your VTEC-driving buddy's
power
 > curves? Who needs big hp numbers when you've got off the line grunt?
Yeah,