Re: Techy Question: Ideal Tranny...

Since the G60 is supercharged and not turbocharged the
gearing can be tighter.  A turbo needs the additional
gas inertia while a crank driven charger doesn't.

I ran the 16v 020 tranny with stock ring and pinion
(3.67) stock 16v 1st and 2nd and longer 3rd, 4th anmd
5th gears.  It was a really nice combo.  I ran a
completely stock 16v tranny for awhile, but it was too
tightly wound for me on the highway...

-josh

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway

> Turbo Scirocco #10</A>