Re: NASCAR channel.... bad idea

If I have to see one more store that says that it sells motorsport apparel
and I go in, excited, and see one more piece of NASCAR clothing  (By the way,
you ever notice how half the stuff just says a number and a sponsors name,
and that's how the driver is known?) and nothing else "F1, what's that?" the
died blond wearing a haltertop, big hair and listening to Country says....
The next time you can walk into a dealership and can buy a carbeurated 500 CI
v8 powered Monte Carlo or a 2 door Taurus.....Let me know.  I liked it better
when NASCAR was a bit more realistic, in the 70's when most of the cars still
had stock bodies, not just a roofline that fit a template.....

Patrick M. Boyle Jr.
"87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI