Re: what to look for when buying

--- david gray <scirocco82@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all my sister inlaw is looking to a buy a '87
> cabrio. What all should
> they look? What would make you not purchase the
> vehicle. She will just drive
> it till its dead, and not care about fixing up or
> making it fast. I haven't
> seen it cause they live in Hollister. 3hrs away from
> me. Sio any input from
> the vw masters here would help. '87 is still A1
> correct?
> Thanks
> dave

If she's gonna "just drive it till its dead, and not
care about fixing up" - leave her on her own - 'cuz
when it breaks down - it'll be your fault

:-)

=====
Mark Peele
1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
For Sale: Various VW 13" Steel Wheels - free - you haul.
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)