VW site..Should be very good soon! Twin too Vortex<--(huh?)

dirtbike@warwick.net writes:

<< www.GermanCarFans.com >>
Hey my .02

My co-worker and friend Rob D. is also a founding member...top notch guy
these guys are just starting out the site and are *extremely* knowledgeable
in the field.  The amount of hits that they have recieved so far is
overwhelming.  The film section on this site is going to be absoultely
ridiculous.  They actually came and filmed  some of our VAC cruise a few
weeks ago.  I cannot wait to see it up on the site.  Definitely a site worth
bookmarking.
good people, sick friggin cars...nuff said

Rob Murphy
81s(awaiting transplant)
8716v(donor)