Re: Resurrecting a Rocco Was: RE: I got to drive my very first Rocco today (LONG)

--- Nathan Fredette <nate@firespout.com> wrote:
> I'm in a similar situation.  I just bought an 85 Wolfie
> with under 96k on
> the clock...thing runs like a champ but the PO had it
> garaged and didn't run
> it for 4 years prior to selling it to me, which is good
> because it looks
> nice but I'm wondering how concerned about the fluids I
> should be.

Fluids are relatively cheap to replace, and I personally
wouldn't want to run around with ancient fluids in my car.
Change 'em.

My $.02

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Currently too many VWs for Yahoo to let me list.  :)
"God must drive a Plymouth.  After all, 'He drove them out in his Fury.'"