Re: euro fuel injection, fact or fiction?

How about this testimonial.
Tim Stiles of TSR in the UK tells me he gets 212 HP on the K-basic in his
slick 50 motors. Dont know about anyone else but I have never seen a 16v get
that kind of HP on CIS-E or Motronic for that matter.
I personally despise my CIS-E since I hate chasing electrical gremlins and
testing parts and sensors constantly on mine. I have a bastard car so others
may find its ok for them in stock form. Since day one I have yet to figure
out why mine will not hot start unless you wait at least 15 minutes.
You do have to admit that having to trick the computer into thinking its cold
at high RPMs with a fuel enrichment is not quite "fine tuning" .

As far as the comment about polluting without Lambda control if I read the
paragraph right, As long as you drive a fossil fuel car you will pollute so I
assume your scirocco is electric powered?

Jasin
MK1 soon to be jetted