From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Gary Huff
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 17:03
To: Brad Sayer
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: roadside fix

Yeah, but it sucks when bad things happen. I had a tensioner shit itself on
my old 8v car 50 miles from home, and 15 from where we were supposed to go.
I ended up walking to my friends fathers place in shoes with no socks thanks
to that tensioner -- I showed up with chewed up bloody ankles. Moral of the
story? When owning/driving a VW prepare for the worst :) Peace,
	-Gary Huff