Re: roadside fix

Yeah, but it sucks when bad things happen. I had a tensioner shit itself on my old 8v car 50 miles from home, and 15 from where we were supposed to go. I ended up walking to my friends fathers place in shoes with no socks thanks to that tensioner -- I showed up with chewed up bloody ankles. Moral of the story? When owning/driving a VW prepare for the worst :) Peace,
	-Gary Huff