RE: chassis stiffening: Here's a link of 1st hand experience

Yeah, what I'm hearing is that the stuff really works to stiffen the
chassis. However, the stories about it promoting rust are too prevalent to
ignore. I wonder if there are any spots in the A1 chassis that are not so
rust prone. -but would these spots offer any stiffening is another question.

Damn.

Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region