Thanks for Soggy Scirocco help

Thanks to everyone who sent me emails tellin me what to do with me poor soaked scirocco...which is in the shop at the moment getting a brand new clutch hehe...so hopefully everything will be nice on him, and i'll be back to cruisin in it shortly, getting good gas mileage, seeing as that i'm driving a 72 Buick Electra and that costs me lotsa money in the gas. hehe

thanks again,
Justin
88 16v Scirocco "Einstuerzende Neubauten Edition"
72 Buick Electra 225 GasGuzzler

Get your own FREE fatchicksinpartyhats.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

Fatchicksinpartyhats.com - Are you made of ham?.