Re: front fender ?'s

> red.  Also I saw a 16v fender on ebay, are they the
> same as the 8v's

  the fenders will be the same with the exception that the 16v one
*might* have a piece of the bodykit left on. the other difference in the
driver-side fender is that there won't be a hole for the fender mounted
antenna. couple that with the fact that i don't believe i've ever seen a
mars red 16v (just tornado red) and that red tends to fade like it does,
you'll be looking at a repaint on the fender which then won't match the
car.... augh, i love my '86, but i hate red.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com