Parts Yards Idea.

Hey yall know Im gonna pick up my "new" rocco soon. was supposed to be
today but... his wife made him goto the store.. of all the lame excuses.
He just didnt want to part with it just yet had to get in that last minute
loving.

I'm gonna make a yard trip in the next two weeks. There is a mk1 (brown)
out there a 16v with some of the kit left. (red) no motor suspension
tranny already stole that for $200.00 then traded usesly to a shop here
in atlanta.. for some work that was half done.  bad fix job... (no I'm not
bitter). and 2 8v MkII.s
anyway tirade over.

I can take digital pics of the cars and stuff and post them. so people who
want or need stuff off of them could email me a list and I can get price
estimates on the stuff that is still there. Remember this is a go pull
your own part and bring it up to the counter place. my most expensive trip
was pulling the lower block, tranny, w/ CV's and control arms and struts
attached, the rear disc setup including the axle, and all the 16v seats
cost like $150. for all mechanics and $50 for the seats. That gives you an
idea on the stuff. THis guy is a scrap yard and the price of metal is down
so thing just kinda sit there.
anybody interested? or should I bother.
brian.
87 white 16v (tomorrow)
90 Probe (check is clearing the bank! Sold $2k, that car.even though
emissions were like new.)

Now looking for a Dodge High top conv van for the old man.. he's
retiring...

and another $2k car for somebody else. how the hell do I get roped into
this.

Younger Brothers Rice for sale.
90 Honda Prelude
90 Nissan 300Z coupe.

Damn starting to feel like a USED car sales weasel....
now if i could just get a commision. like the probe.
just wish my time was accounted for here... oh well.
buy mk1$400
fix mk1$400
Drive 1 yr
sell mk1. $1k (+200)
buy probe $200
fix probe $500
drive 2-3mo
sell probe $2k (+1300)
buy RoccoII $2k...(-500)
Suppose that makes my roccoII a $500 car!
oh well.
drive many years!!! :-)