Re: My 16v Sciroccos NAME by Dan Kraus

Cool!!

Neat one:  I'm 14 and me and a friend of mine went in together on a 72 SuperBeetle.  We looked at the car once and had talked to the owner, David.  At 14, naming the car was one of the more important things to us.  We came up with the name Alexis.

We showed up a day or two later with our $200 in hand, and met the owner's wife.  Her name?  Alexis.

Still freaks me out. :)

Jason