HR Spring buy- Final costs

Ok -  final costs on the HR components.

Sport springs MK1, MK2, - all watercooled VW's
145.00 plus ship. (20.00 worse case scenerio)

Cup kits- 500.00 plus ship

Ultralow coilovers- 1075.00 plus shipping.

Coilovers- 1000.00 plus shipping.

Those people interested -   send me an email confirming
what you would like, whith your address and phone#.  I
will compile these and send them to our purchase
source- who will take over from there- for payment.
We want to save this company from doing much of the
actual work as possible- to help offset their generous
discount to us.   Please- only serious people at this
point.

Example

Mike Blain   rept@qwest.net

I would like I set of MK1 sport springs -

1108 donovan ave-
anytown, usa 002211

(444) 657-9877

any questions?    email me.          except you jason
:^)