'82 Stuff. Was: Re: Stripped out engine mount stud..Complete

--- Ryan McCarthy <rmccarthy777@msn.com> wrote:
> You said it! I particularly like the '82's (not being
> biased here, really)
> because they're kind of unique, even among sciroccos. It
> was the first model
> year for the MKII, basically all of the factory engine
> mods came after
> 82-83, like radiator, throttle switches, stuff like that.

A lot of people seem to discount the '82 'roccos, but I
also kinda like them because they're different.  I had an
'82 for a few months (Paid a whole $150 for it) and even
though it was thoroughly beaten, I enjoyed it.  In fact,
I'm giving very serious consideration to purchasing the '82
that 'the Foxx' has currently, just for the hell of it.
(Probably fix it up a bit and resell later this spring...
who knows)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat." - Lily Tomlin