thanks to "Euro Listers" Andy and Dirk

Hi Everyone,

I just want to take a moment to publicly thank our
"Euro listers"  Andy Holmes and Dirk Schneider.  Andy
recently went to a salvage yard to find me a 50mm
manifold for my jetta.  Dirk recently sent me a nearly
new Kamei grill, among other things in the past.  I am
also pleasantly surprised at how smooth these
transactions have been considering that we are
continents apart.  I just wanted to take a minute to
thank you guys publicly for you efforts.  My cars and
I, say thanks.

Tony