FS: Blue '84 GTI seats

List,

Im not shure if anyone would be interested, but i have a set of the blue all
cloth seats that came outa my silver '84 GTI.  I have both fronts in perfict
shape, and the back with the GTI parcel shelf still attached.  If my mk1
scirocco deal goes through, i will not need these seats anymore cause they
dont have the second tilt mechanisim, as well as they would not look good
inside a cirrus gray metalic car with black interior ;)

The seats are in almost 100% perfict shape.  The drivers has a very small
.25" rip on the center piece of the bottom, where "stupid me sat in the seat
with a screw driver in my back pocket" causing it to rip a little.  Other
than that, there is no rips in the bolsters, the foam is still very good.
They look very nice, and hold you in the car very well, much better than mk2
seats in my own opinion.

My reason for selling them is I need money to get mk1 sciroco seats for my
up and coming deal.  There is a guy on .org classifides who has a set for
sale that i hope to get, i am waiting for pics now.  If you are interested
in my seats, and would like to see pics, i can take a bunch of pics with my
didgi cam and send them to you.  The price is open now, i really dont know
what they are worth, but since they are in perfict condition i would hope to
see some reasonable offers... But as long as i dont have to pay for the
scirocco seats i will be happy.  Later!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)