Re: TECH: Pwr window grief (was Re: What is the NAME of your car?)

Well, I'm not a big fan of them either.  They'd have gone sooner but it's
hard to find good door panels (especially ones with the cutout for power
mirrors (which I do like).)

I finally broke down out of necessity and used the panel (and regulator)
from my early 84, which luckily enough, has manual windows and power
mirrors (also has heated seats!) but unfortunately the panel was pooorly
reglued in the past when the upholstery separated across the top.  It's
in, but it's not attractive.  Of course, the outside of the car isn't that
great, but I LOOK at the inside quite regulary, and like it to look sharp
and neat... :)

Drew (84 Wolfsburg Ed, one power window, one manual, one seat with heating
element, one without, tilt&slide sunroof, power mirrors)