(FS)Recaro seats

I am considering the sale of my Recaro seats in Lieu of a new set of Corbeau
seats.  These are the Black and Grey jetta seats.  I am not totally sure
yet, but figured I would feel around and see what kind of offers I got.  I
just saw a pair that appeared to be in worse shape than mine go for $295 on
eBay.  There is a pic of them on my website via the link below, and I will
take a few more pics of the few rough areas on them.  They are generally in
pretty good shape.  I have them dropped all the way down, and then pulled
the worm gear blocks so they sit about 1.25 inches lower than their normal
lowest setting.  I am pretty sure that they will no longer have the power
option, as I had to scrap some parts to lock them down.   Anyways, if
possibly interested let me know.

Also does anyone have Corbeau A4 seats in their Roc.  If so I would be
interested in seeing a pic of how they fit in.

Regards,

-=Rick
84 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL