Re: Cleveland Listers "Heads Up" 16v cheap

  i had the chance to buy it for $300, but didn't. signifigant body
damage to the passenger rear (right on the corner) . hole about 4" and
rusted through. i sold him the control arm, ball joints, and bushing to
put it back together, but apparently he didn't. he was using the spare
on the front passenger side (where the damage is) because the teardrop
(or wasted round piece of metal) wouldn't fit. nothing looked damaged
below. the interior is sub-par. even though the engine has only 30k
miles on it, it's not very clean. didn't sound very good either (had to
try and start it a couple times and has a crack in the downpipe).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com