(eBay) Scirocco brake lights (Item #547193463)

This is an eBay auction I came across for a pair of 16V taillight
assemblies, I emailed the gentleman after the auction and this is what he
told me.  He has relisted them, but they are out of my price range.  If
anyone is looking for a pair, I have attached the link below.

> Richard, yes these lights are off a 1988 16V and they do have the black
> stripes. I bought the car wrecked in the front end with only 5700 miles on
> it and put all of the running gear into a 1981 VW pickup truck. I wanted
> $125 for them.
>                                                        Thanks,
>                                                        Fletcher

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=549102695