RE: MFA temp sensor

You don't need to yank any other sensors, the oil temp sender is the same,
and the speedo sensor is integrated into the cluster, you just have to make
sure that you use the right tranny gear for the speedo or your readings will
all be wrong.

The MPG calculation will probably be wrong but a little monkeying around
with the screw in the vacuum sensor on the cluster should fix that.

Brian H