UK Scirocco parts hunting/available

Hi

I've got the following list of bits amd pieces to find. Unfortunately i've
lost my mail archive

These are what i've got written down and for who.

Please can you have a look and correct me if i'm wrong

Still looking for

50mm inlet manifold - Cathy Boyoko
50mm inlet manifold - Dan Kraus?
MK2 Scala B-pillar badges - ?
MK2 GTX B-pillar badges - ?
Headlamp washers piping - Neal Tovsen (Got the bottle/pump already as
discussed)
Any MK1 badges - ?
UK Number plates - Cathy Boyoko
Any MK2 badges (Grille/B-pillar/hatch) - ?
Vento Badges - Cathy Boyoko

Available

1987 GT rear hatch/trunk/boot/tailgate badges in black/silver - GBP 7 (USD
10) plus postage

Anyone else who would like me to look for things please add your requests. I
can't promise that i for definate find them but i will try

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta GL