Re: motronic wiring info

> > > I thought that Paully went Motronic!  I've always got to stay a step
> > > ahead of that guy! :)
> >
> > ya, he's a little rat... don't reveal ANY plans, he's copying your every
> move!!
>
>     god knows why!  i thought he wanted to go fast?  :_
>
> jason
> the mad bastard

Damn, you _are_ funny! :)  I got speed, always looking for more no doubt
though. I just don't have that pretty stripped MK1 with a honkin 2L 16v
kinda speed, if you know what I mean...I can get out of my own way, I
know what time it is bad boy. ha! ;-)  But I'm creatin' style baby, it's
all style....(gawd, I think I'm going to choke my neck now...)

==Brett