Re: Another new toy...

Hey Brian,

I'm coming out to Cincy from NYC.  Some company would be well appreciated
Brian.  The trip, direct from NYC is about 10 hours with a few pit stops.
By way of Wilmington Delaware it was about 12 hours with a few more pit
stops.  Anyone else is welcome to ride along.

- Jan Folkson

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t