Re: [non roc] Jetta VR6 ad

Mike VanAmburgh wrote:

> The Jetta one wasn't so funny, but the GTI falling out of the tree got a
> laugh out of the wife and me.

At least it was better than the game.   :0

I laughed at that one too, then scratched my head - I mean if you know
nothing about the GTI, and theoretically they're trying to attract NEW
buyers to the fold, then WTF did that spot do to tell ANYONE ANYTHING about
what the car has to offer??  Hell it didn't even give a good look at it,
much less convey any info about its sporting pretensions etc.

<shrug>

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0