Re: Why do you own a Scirocco?

I have one because it's a chick magnet. They see me rolling up and they're
like "OOh, Mike, I love your car,...can you give me a ride?" and I'm like,
"Hey baby, .you can ride wit me anytime!"..... No, really... I have a
Scirocco because I wanted one, because it's cool...even though it has left me
stranded twice in the last 2 days, I still like it. I guess that's one more
incentive to hurry up and get the motor back in the Rabbit!!

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)