Tarantula paint

So, it's coming up on spring now (sort of) and I recently got to thinking
about getting back to work on the roc. At the end of last year, I cleaned
most of the brake dust off of the tarantulas, but some of it was embedded in
the paint (PO never once cleaned them in 14 years). When the weather finally
gets warm and the streets are cleaned up, I plan on repainting them.
However, I don't know which paint I should use. The color's gonna stay the
same stock mag color. Any recommendations? Any particular brands to stay
away from? TIA

Ryan
82 Scirocco GL
90 Jetta Carat Wolfsburg