Re: Why do you own a Scirocco?

Having owned an 86 Daytona Turbo Z as my first car(too bad it's an
automatic), I know for a fact I've got a quick little car fetish. It's only
gotten worse with the Scirocco.

Unassuming little fast car, slipstreamed and cool lookin'(LOVE the
hatchback), somewhat easy to mod(gotta learn how to fix it myself). It's
addicting. IMO, it's a brat. ;) Solid lifter engine and nice semi-noisy
exhaust blats all those other quiet boring cars off the road because it
wants to, and when yer on the highway, revvin' it up high... I LOVE the roar
my little 8v makes.

Always liked the car and wanted one as my first car. Didn't have it. My
Daytona got me hooked, and now I'm set for life. ^^ Good things are worth
waiting for. <=o)

Phoenix Wolf ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Unrestrained determination. Set ablaze for liberation." - Freedom Or Fire,
Fear Factory
My Furry Code! FCWw2drsw A+ C- D H+ M- P++++ R T+++ W Z Sm# RLBM/RB a cn+
d++ e f++ h* iwf+ j+ p- sm-