Re: scirocco vs.suburban(ugly and profane rant)

CLaYpOoLME@aol.com wrote:

> hey
>
> today i said goodbye to a very good friend of mine.
<snip>
> good night
> (and thank god for tyl cod 3)
>
> rob murphy
> (utterly demolished) red 16v
>
> --

<sigh>

Best news of all is you are here to rant about it.

And we are here with you.
Do not despair, and just think- after the 1st 24 hours you get carte
blanche with any hot tub or other source of hot water to soak in in
sight. Make good use of it.  :]

Bummer about another Roc getting tagged. Just tonight I was testing the
limits of a recently obtained A2 GTI (soon to be parted out) and on a
freeway off ramp that recently had other folks spinning I did a 180 and
smoked the tires. (Time to write a letter to the local gov.)

Can't say the basic good news enough, that is that you are still on the
planet with the rest of us.

TBerk