Re: Why do you own a Scirocco?

Hmm.
Good question. could be that even my old worn out mkI that is now somebody
else's baby. handled better than nearly every other car I have owned.
COuld be it reminds me of where I grew up. Heidelberg Germany. Many fond
memories.

Could be that it is unique.

Could be that it is very sporty when running correctly.

Could be that it is justa helluva lot o fun.

Could be cause college students are broke mutha's

Could be cause I just think its cool.

And my almost fav part of all of these is that goto any junk yard and find
parts  for it nearly on any H2O VW!!! whoo hoo... that's cause I like to be cheap

Most of I love the car.

Hey anybody any good names for my new baby?
Just Kidding she will earn her own name soon enough.