RE: red MK1 on police chases

I saw this about a year ago, figured the guy had electrical problems he
couldn't figure out and became depressed, Doh!
He kept a pretty good pace and actually pulled away from the cruiser at one
point.
That 81 Mars S handled a curb jump superbly (shortcut through a park).....
brought back fond memories LOL
If you get a chance record it, it would be a good video to throw up on the
web.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver