Re: 16V Body Kit Question

>	I want to put a 16v body kit on my 85 8v eventually. It needs some body
>work first before I do so. I was wondering if anyone made an aftermarket
>body kit that is essentially the same as the factory kit that came on the
>16v Sciroccos?
>

>Chris

The Kamei X1 was a bit like it, Zender made the precursor to it, and BBS
made a decent one also.  You will probably never find one available
though, sorry to say.  Take-off 16v kits are rather common though, most
go for between $100 and $300 depending on number of pieces that might
be missing and condition.  If you look around on the VW parts-for-sale
pages at various locations around the net, you'll find one (or a dozen).

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net