RE: room info - ND show

Dirk,
Hope you and Tina can make it, It will be good to finally meet you both.

Not having a Scirocco to cruise in shouldn't be a problem, since most
Scirocco owners have at least 2 in the stable.
If you or anyone flying in want a clean Mk1 to drive to ND this year, I will
have one available.
I will probably loan out Cosmos, and drive Mars.
Cosmos is bone stock except for the Ronal R-10s, but she makes up for the
lack of power with her good looks. :-)
LMK if you are interested.
Don't forget Cincy if you've got some extra time here.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver