RE: [Joke] Post Humour on Fridays?

I like jokes as well, but as long as they are labeled as such.
The [Joke] in the subject line MUST be mandatory IMHO.
Just my $.02
BTW, Peter, that was pretty good, especially the slowing down on the freeway
to a complete stop one.
This would really work out here in CA with those drivers who do 45 in the
fast lane.
He he

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver