Tech - Octane Boost, Tuneup In Bottle

I am usually not a fan of additives, however, I ran across something
interesting.  Have had some performance issues with the 86 lately that I
pretty much narrowed down to fuel (maybe bad gas).  Refueled with some good
93 octane and added a bottle of VP Racing Fuels (20 oz).  This is supposed
to be for off-road only (probially due to emissions) and in California it
has been known to cause cancer, birth defects, other reproductive
problems...use only in well vented areas...yada yada.  The results have been
truly outstanding.  Eliminated hesitation, smoothed out idle and I have
regained high end torque.....in short, the 2.0 has never run better.  Moved
the cruising comfort zone from 80 to 90 mph.

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v roc
82 2.1 16v roc
85 1.8 GTI