Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 11:15 AM
Subject: Engine Start Button

Hey Guys,

You know how the S2000 has a red Engine Start button? Well, would we be able to do that to our cars?  I was thinking about it (for a while now) and this is what I came up with.  Basically, you would use and Arcade Machine button, rougly about $2 (red?) and run it to the starter. As long as the key is in the on position, the car would be able to start.

Any suggestions?

Pete
Pete Walsh
90 Jetta GLi 2.0 16v 109,000+ Miles
85 Golf (almost a GTi) 197,000+ miles
87 16v Rocco 262,000 miles (has found a good home)
http://www.pitt.edu/~pwalsh