Re: '81 S rear wiper question

Oh Interesting.... hitting it once makes the rear wiper intermitent mode....
figures I was annoyed at having to hit the rear wiper every so often to clean
it.... *and mumbled many times about intermitent* but I checked my 85 manual
and it does not  mention this though... But I will try it anyways...Ya never
know it could be like a special function never told to the public before.....

---extract of Owneer manual information

P37 1985 Scirocco owners - manual Windsheild Wiper and washer lever

Push lever to position 5 and release (push forwards on it) the wiper will
operate two or three times.
Push lever to position 5 and hold, both wiper andand washer will operate.
Release Lever , the washer operation stops instantly and wiper stops after two
or three sweeps.

----

--
---