Re: [tech]indepth transmission q.

Thanks for the reply.

Are you sure that's what's making my noise?  I thought there was a bearing
on the input shaft of the transmission other than the throw-out bearing.  Or
is this just a seal? It makes the noise when the clutch is out.  When the
car is in neutral it makes the noise, but when moving, the noise follows the
rpms of the engine.

Thanks
Joe